A blog dealing with Sarasota County and the City of Sarasota.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How does November 2008 sound?




I'm trying to get the date for this story that ran in the Sun Herald family of papers. When I get it perhaps I can create a link to the story by Steve Smith. The sentence that leads the quote is a response to my emphasis on the need for the county to do better on regional matters. I'm not arguing that we are doing such a bad job now, I just think we need to do more and that I will bring a lot of regional expertise to the Commission. 

It was the penultimate sentence that caught a supporter's eye and I didn't want to include it out of context. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Anonymous comments will not be posted. Others will be screened for appropriateness, but not position.

Jono